Our story so far…
Dr. Sudhir Kartha is the Chairman of the KES Group which owns and operates institutions in higher education in India & UAE. Dr. Kartha is supported by a team of experienced academics and administrators in running KES Group of Institutions.
KES Group was set up in 1994 by a team of able and eminent educationists working in academia for the express purpose of providing meaningful learning opportunities to students in different parts of the world to earn accredited degree qualifications at the undergraduate and post graduate level from US and UK universities of repute.
WINC, set up in 2008, forms part of the KES Group of Institutions and functions under the Chairmanship of Dr. Sudhir Kartha in its present form. The insitutions presently housed under the aegis of WINC have the requisite permissions to operate from the Government of Ras Al Khaimah through the RAK Free Trade Zone Authority
WINC draws and provides support to the KES Group of Institutions and is part of the integrated group of institutions that work cohesively under the leadership structure of KES Group.
Some institutions under the umbrella of Kartha Education Society
- Emirates College for Management & Information Technology (ECMIT), Dubai, UAE
- THINC – The International College, Mumbai, India, Middle East and UK – Validated flexible degree programmes from the University of Bolton (Boltonline)
- Western International College (WINC) FZE, RAK, UAE
- Star Private School, Sharjah
- Indus International University (IIU), Himachal Pradesh, India is a University set up under the aegis of an act of the State of Himachal Pradesh
- Western College for Management & Technology (WCMT), Colombo, Sri Lanka.